Hi John,

Thank you for the reply.  Firebug is set up for auto updates - am running
version 1.3.0 of firebug.

We're a startup building a consumer app, and our product isn't publicly
available.  Our investor wouldn't want us to put our app on a public server
at this time.

I know you've put a lot of effort into 1.3, and don't like to see reports
like this, so I will set up a temporary portal for you, and send a link to
your personal email so you can see what's happening.

I'm committed to keeping jQuery the best it can be.  Our product is built on
top of it, and if it fails, we fail.

Thank you,
-Loren