jQuery is used in some very high profile places, by countless people/
websites all over the world ... and yet the jQuery team takes the time
to provide this kind of support.  The really great thing is that this
is not abnormal.  With regards to jQuery (and the team/community),
there is nothing special about what just happened.

The decision to adopt a framework/library/etc should never be based
solely on a feature set (I've gotten into trouble making this kind of
decision before).  This thread is a great illustration of the other
factors to take into consideration before making a decision.  This is
one of the reasons why it is so easy to choose jQuery when, in a
project, the opportunity presents itself!!