Hi Peter,

Josh here, the author of the plugin.  Not sure why it's not working for you,
but one thing I would recommend:

- use a class attribute on all your links that you want to bind to the
plugin - that way you can just call the plugin once and all your links will
be bound:

Then one binding:
$("a.magnify_link").magnify( your options here );

- also try it with the default options first, then add in your custom
options one by one.

- also you are using png's, not sure if that's the problem but you might
want to test with jpg's or gif's instead.

Hope that helps!

-- Josh