From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of PIT
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:38 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Problem with Magnify jQuery plugin in IE7

Hello,
I have problem to show the big version of the image in IE7, in other
browsers working good.
My website where i use Your plugin is:
http://www.dobrestudium.pl/kurs_paznokci.html.php
In attachement i sending screen of place at site wher i use Magnify.
I apply Magnify at one page to 14 images.

I done all good with documentacion and i don't know why not working,
your website example working in IE7, but my not :(

Please give me some information why it's not working.

Regards,
Peter