Hello,

I'm having a strange behavior of the new .live() method when used on a
submit event. The biggest problem is on IE7, but there is a minor
problem on other browsers too.

The problem is that if I'm binding a live submit event on a form not
present in the document, the submit event is not triggered when I
submit the form (newly created) later on.

You can see an example here :
http://www.pixelastic.com/tests/jquery-live-submit-ie7
By clicking on the 'Add form' link, a new form is added to the page.
There is also a live('submit') on this form, but it is not triggered
on IE7.
I've tried binding a 'normal' submit event just after creating the
form, and it works, so it really is a problem with the .live() method.

As a sidenote, I had to explicitly select my form with form#myForm
because only #myForm did not worked on any browsers.

Is that a known limitation I wasn't aware of or am I doing something
wrong ?