Hi Kevin,

NO, you can not wrap your tr's with div's or span's.

Unfortunately Olaf's script will not work also.

A little ugly script should do the job:

$(function(){
        $('.Row').hover(function(){
                $(this).addClass('hover');
                getNeighbor(this, 'Row').addClass('hover');
        },
        function(){
                $(this).removeClass('hover');
                getNeighbor(this, 'Row').removeClass('hover');
        })
        $('.AltRow').hover(function(){
                $(this).addClass('hover');
                getNeighbor(this, 'AltRow').addClass('hover');
        },
        function(){
                $(this).removeClass('hover');
                getNeighbor(this, 'AltRow').removeClass('hover');
        })
});

function getNeighbor(el, cls){
        if($(el).prev().hasClass(cls))