Hi Kevin,

I have not checked the code since I just wrote and submitted it.
However I don't see any cross browser problems in this script. You
could try to add semicolons where I've missed previously and move the
function declaration before the jquery script like this:

function getNeighbor(el, cls){
       if($(el).prev().hasClass(cls)){
               return $(el).prev();
       }
       if($(el).next().hasClass(cls)){
               return $(el).next();

$(function(){
       $('.Row').hover(function(){
               $(this).addClass('hover');
               getNeighbor(this, 'Row').addClass('hover');
       },
       function(){
               $(this).removeClass('hover');
               getNeighbor(this, 'Row').removeClass('hover');
       });
       $('.AltRow').hover(function(){
               $(this).addClass('hover');
               getNeighbor(this, 'AltRow').addClass('hover');
       },
       function(){
               $(this).removeClass('hover');
               getNeighbor(this, 'AltRow').removeClass('hover');

----
Read jQuery HowTo Resource  -  http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com