So I grabbed a copy of ui.slider and ui.core from trunk, and it does
indeed fix the issue with clicking on the handle; it is now clickable,
and it doesn't shift around.

BUT

it seems when I have multiple handles on a slider (using values:
[ array of integers ], but NOT using a range), while the handles are
clickable, and both the start/stop events fire for each handle, the
ui.value is 0?

maybe it's the way I've implemented it? maybe because i've got
multiple handles on a slider, without a range setting?

I've also tried accessing value, not only from ui.value, but from

$('#slider2').slider('value', 0), and I still get 0 back as the value

Looking the ui.slider.js source, the start/stop events only actually
return a value (no handle), so I'm assuming using ui.value is the
"correct" way of trying to get the values at start/stop.

I've put up an example here

http://mikepultz.com/player/

essentially, I want to be able to seek to different points on slider1,
by clicking on the handles for slider2 (like the "seek to" links at
the bottom).

Thanks!,

Mike