Thanks for the feedback. Things get a bit shaky in FF2 & FF3, I
understand this is because FF redraws every frame of an animation. The
sole occasion I've encountered when ie6 provides a better end result,
though I'm sure Mozilla have there reasons. In order to improve things
on the home page, a couple of the flash elements have been disabled
including the flash tooltips, which have been replaced with JS
versions in FF and non flash browsers. Rich