Hi,

I'm setting up my first Joomla site and had a request to add drop down
menus. I located Superfish and installed it. Simple, clean, no
problems. But wait...

It all works well, except for the fact that there is no background
image or color on the dropdown items.  I cannot seem to address the
background of the list items. All are ignored in the superfish.css
file. The odd thing is that the drop shadow shows up if I opt it. And
the direction arrows work fine too. I don't know why the bg does not.

Here's the code that I'm changing that has no effect:

 .sf-menu li {
        background:             #BDD2FF;  /* this is the superfish default that
does not
appear
        background:     url('../images/normal_bg.png') 0 0 repeat-x;  /*ths is
the bg image that does not appear
}
.sf-menu li li {
        background:             #AABDE6;
        background:     url('../images/normal_bg.png') 0 0 repeat-x;
}
.sf-menu li li li {
        background:             #9AAEDB;
        background:     url('../images/normal_bg.png') 0 0 repeat-x;
}
.sf-menu li:hover, .sf-menu li.sfHover,
.sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active {
        background:             #CFDEFF;
        background:     url('../images/normal_bg.png') 0 0 repeat-x;
        outline:                0;
}

I've been lost many hours on this one and cannot solve it. Can someone
take a look and see what I'm doing incorrectly? The site is
http://www.stcyril.net/site/

Thanks in advance.