Well, you have a space in your link. Maybe that's a problem.
Should be:
<a
href="showContent.php?action=addContent&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=
450&width=550" class="thickbox">

But I'm not sure I understanf what are you trying to get in the result. Yout
thickbox class in link has nothing to do with the ajax query. Or you're
using some extension that posts class also?

Best regards,
Konstantin Mirin

mailto:konstantin.mi...@gmail.com
mailto:i...@konstantin.takeforce.net