On Sunday 08 February 2009, pedalpete wrote:
> Sorry Tim, I didn't understand it that way.
 :-)
> You should still be able to do this fairly simply.
 Looks like I will also have to use a wrapper to get the form
 using the 'this' keyword, since I work with multiple forms.
 I think I can get what I need by something like this:
 Illustrated by:
   function CheckForm(f) { // triggered by onsubmit="CheckForm(this);"
     var formname = f.name;
     var url = f.action;
     var meth = f.method;
     // illustrated by
     alert('Action: ' + f.action + '\nMethod ' + f.method + "\nName: " +
       f.name);
     // I'll review your examples, this gives me a start
     // more code ......
  return false;
  }
  //Thanks