There are issues with other jQuery files breaking the intellisense

one file that really stuck out (as of a month ago) was the file for
the UI Datapicker... the suggested fix was to create a blank "-vsdoc"
version of the file and that would cause Studio not to include that
file in the intelliense logic

that worked for me anyways