I though that it would be nice to make the links with a certain format
like:

link"> link</a>

And make a selection for that kind of links with jquery, that takes
these data to make an ajax call with post...

That selection should be in a .js outside of the source of the pages
and packed or something...

What do you think?

Please I need some feedback :)
Greetings!