The scenario: I am developing a module that will live on any page it's
requested to live on (any website). The issue is that if the website
it's on has a broad style definition (ie. p { margin: 20px; }), this
will affect my elements (in addition to the styles I define). Is there
a way I can ensure that only the styles I apply are used, or to clear
all styles of my elements before I apply my own? So if someone has
such a definition on their page, it won't effect my module. I know I
could explicitly redefine the style myself, but there is no way of
telling ahead of time what styles will be defined (without defining
every single css property for every single element)- so a catch all
would be nice.

Thanks,
Nic
http://www.twitter.com/nicluciano