Even redeclaring all properties in CSS will be much better than using
javascript to fix it.

Something like

#myModule * { margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial; color:#000;
height:auto; width:auto; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1; line-height:
1; text-indent:0; overflow:visible; border:0 none; background: #FFF;
float:none; clear:none; }

Should be enough, then you would just make sure you declare *every*
style you need on on your own CSS, even the defaults.

If you wanted complete outside styles 'protection', you could load
everything inside an iframe. ?