First off I really love the cluetip plugin. It works great when using
it for inline content. However, I'm currently having an issue when
using its ajax loading of external page content. Basically, I have
some legacy content that opens up a page in a popup window. The page
has its own css, javascript, etc. When I try to use cluetip to load
the page in a cluetip instead of a popup, 2 things happen:

1. The waitimage displays, the page content briefly displays in the
cluetip but then my whole page goes blank, as if I were redirected,
though the URL is the same.

2. In looking at the ajaxProcess option, it seems to strip out any
style, meta, link, and script tags -- so even if i didn't get the
blank page, it seems the resulting cluetip would be stripped of
functionality.

Is there any way to get cluetip to load a complete html page without
stripping the css and javascript?

If not, are there any other alternatives that can do this?

Basically my HTML code is:

subscribe">Details/Subscribe</a>

And the jquery code is:

$(document).ready(function(){