From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:05 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Is there a way to make a textarea that auto expands as
needed?

If Ricardo's solution doesn't work for you, you could try Brandon Aaron's
plugin.

http://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-expandable/tree/master

--Karl

Karl Swedberg

www.englishrules.com

www.learningjquery.com

On Feb 12, 2009, at 8:14 AM, Ricardo Tomasi wrote:

Did you skip my previous message?

On Feb 12, 11:02 am, "Rick Faircloth" <r...@whitestonemedia.com>
wrote:

Ideas, anyone?