<script src="/path/to/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
<script src="/path/to/jquery.expandable.js"></script>

$(function() {
$('#myTextarea').expandable();
});
</script>

<textarea id="myTextarea"></textarea>

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.