I am migrating an application from one server to another.  Both
servers are Windows 2003, similarly configured.  The only major
difference is that I use ColdFusion for my CFML engine on my old
server, and BlueDragon JX on my new server.

Here is the problem:

On my new server, when browsing using IE7, when $.unblockUI is called,
the message is removed, but the iframe and the divs that BlockUI
creates are not removed.  It works fine in Firefox 3.06.  I can
consistently reproduce this problem with any page that uses blockUI.

On the old server, there were no problems with BlockUI.

Unfortunately, both servers are behind our firewall and inaccessible
from the outside, so I can't provide a link.

I've verified that my jquery file (jquery-1.2.6.min.js) and blockUI
file (jquery.blockUI.js) match each other on the two servers.

Any ideas?

Carl