I'm new to jquery and so far it's awesome. I've run into a problem,
however, that I don't fully understand how to deal with. (sorry for
the cross post, if it is one, I accidentally posted this originally in
the UI group).

I'm using .load() to load a snippet of HTML in response to a click. I
need to modify the HTML, based on what was clicked. Even though I do
the modifications after the snippet is loaded, the modifications seem
to operate on the initial HTML instead of the freshly loaded code.

I figure there is a timing issue I'm missing, but I also figure this
must be possible.

Any advice?

Thanks!