a link to a test page would help us diagnose your problem. or at least a little of your code.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Feb 16, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Dean C. Reed wrote:

Or is there a common work around?

I spent a few days getting familiar with JQuery and it works perfectly in Firefox. I go to test it in IE and literally nothing works. Aside from the basics, I'm using a validator plugin, but I'm getting JS errors at every turn. Vague errors like "object expected" when I'm simply calling a JS function that uses JQuery calls.

IE is very frustrating, they should just shoot it and put us out of our misery.