I have a script that generates javascript validation code when called
in the following code:
  $(document).ready(function(){
        $("#dynamic_content").load(myscript,"task=entry",
                function(resp,stat,xhr){
                        //alert(resp);  // leave for testing
                        }
                );
  });
All of the contented rendered by 'myscript' is written to the innerHtml of
div "dynamic_content" *except for the javascript*.

I am viewing the content rendered by the script in firefox using the
"View Formatted Source" add-on.

 If I uncomment the alert() above, I see the javascript in the response.

Does anyone have an answer for this mystery. Or a work-around. Any links
to discussions on this topic?

thanks
Tim