I FIXED IT!!!! I FIXED IT!!!! I FIXED IT!!!! I FIXED IT!!!! I FIXED IT!!!!
*jumps up and down for joy*

Ok there were two problems.

FIRST problem: In my beforeSubmit option I was actually getting rid of the
form before the plugin had a chance to create the iframe and submit it
properly:
        beforeSubmit:    function(formData, jqForm){
                *$('#postcomment').html('<div
class="loading">Loading...</div>');*
                return true;
            },

Since my form is inside #postcomment, it was getting rid of the form. For
some reason, the form submits fine if its just plain text. Probably because
the submit action of text is quicker than a jquery.html() function.

SECOND problem: The second problem was that I needed to change my <input>
button from a type="submit" to a type="button." This is because after I
removed the line mentioned in problem 1, the form actually goes through the
regular non-ajax submition phase.

Hooray! I'm so happy its fixed!!!

Susie "BogusRed" Sahim
http://www.PaperDemon.com