I'm just starting the same process, and so far the most common error
I've been hitting has been the discontinued attribute selector syntax
[...@name=foo], which is an easy one to fix- just get rid of the @. Most
of those errors were in my own scripts, not the plugins. In a couple
cases that error was in a plugin, but an updated version fixed it.
(jquery.checkboxes.js, jquery.selectboxes.js)

I have not encountered problems with superfish, and have not yet
noticed a problem with blockUI, but I'm not using the form plugin.

I have two more complicated screens that use quite a few plugins, and
they currently don't work with 1.3.1. When I have time, I'm going to:
1) load the production versions of all plugins rather than the .min
versions
2) methodically delete plugins and my calls to them to figure out
which one(s) is(are) the culprit (if firebug or other js debuggers
don't clue me in sooner)

but I'll be watching this space for more advice :-)