I'm trying to center my slides in the slide container, but I'm having
issues.  I have 'a' links as my slides, each containing a single
image.  What I want is for the link and the img to be the same size,
based on the width of the image, and then centered inside of the slide
container.  I've included my css below.  All of my code for
'#slideshow a' is being overwritten by inline styles added by Cycle.
How can I get it to center?

http://derekperkins.com/seatability/super-product-page/

                #slideshow {
                        width:370px;
                        height:400px;
                        overflow:hidden;
                        text-align:center;
                        }
                #slideshow a {
                        width:auto;
                        height:auto;
                        display:inline;
                        position:relative;
                        }
                .pics img {
                        height: auto;
                        width:auto;
                        margin: 0px;
                        padding: 0px;
                        border:none;
                        display:inline;
                        }

PS.  Mike, you're awesome for the great support you give this plugin.