I've been trying to get these centered and I can't for the life of me
figure out how to do it.  I've tried putting extra divs on the
outside, using every display property available and I still can't get
it.

http://derekperkins.com/seatability1/test-post-on-bill/

I really just want the outer container to act like a table cell, so I
can either use text-align:center and vertical-align:middle, or use
auto margins or something.  I'll be using lots of different sized and
oriented images.  Would it potentially work to add this as another
feature to cycle?  The plugin is obviously already making calculations
and adding inline style elements.  Would it be that much tougher to be
able to pass in a 'centered' parameter or something that then
calculates the appropriate size / margins based on the surrounding div?