Hi peoples out there!

I have been looking for a plugin witch can play youtube-videos from a
list and appear a small text, when a song just got started.
I imagine something like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
        $('#YTsong').myYouTubePlaylist({
                player: '#myYTplayer', // In my case this one has height="0" and
width="0", because I want the music played in the background
                highlight: '#nowPlaying', // this should only appe
                highlightClear: true, // if true: only apper for 5 sec and then
it
should disappear
                replay: 1 // replay the list, when last song is finish
</script>

HTML:

<ul id="myPlaylist">
        <li rel="Uqxo1SKB0z8" title="Michael Jackson - Beat it"></li>
        <li rel="uG5NhkxQJQc" title="Michael Jackson - Bad"></li>
        <li rel="sEU9Q8NlOiY" title="Michael Jackson - The way you make me
feel"></li>
        <li rel="4_hz2am90Hk" title="Michael Jackson - Don't stop till you
get enough"></li>
</ul>

Can some of you guys please help me with this? :-)
I would be realy grateful if you did :-)