Hi,

I'm using shadowbox and struck alittle problem on the way.
I'm trying to make a page that has a shadowbox popup that you enter
some information into. When the form is submitted I'm inserting the
data into the database after that I want an ID to be sent back to the
underlying page.

I was thinking that there has to be a way to do this with jQuery. When
the data is verified in the shadowbox code it should alter the page in
question with a function called with jQuery. I've tried to do it, but
it doesn't alter the underlying page. Is there some kind of special
command for that?

Thanks