sorry..new to the group thing here as well...

i have narrowed it down to this piece of code.

when i remove it all js works as written..

$(document).ready(function() {
 $('#create_campaign_form').validate({
         rules: {
           name: {required: true, minlength: 3},
           startDate: {required: true, date: true},
           endDate: {required: true, date: true}
           },
         messages: {
           name: {required: "You must provide a Campaign Name.",
minlength: "Your Campaign name must be at least 3 characterss long."},
           startDate: required: "You must provide a start date.",
           endDate: required: "You must provide an end date."
this piece of validation code causes the js to stop and nothing on the
page works..But this code does work in the other browsers..ive been
reading on the trailing comma, but im not seeing where that could be
faulting..