Hi there,

I'm trying to write a news ticker script that horizontally slides 1
item from right to left in a box. Most news ticker scripts use
multiple items for this, but my needs are somewhat different.

Well I've kinda got it working, except for when I hover over it. Then
when the cursor goes away, the speed's been affected as well as the
item stops ticking by. Here is my code:

                $(document).ready(function() {
                        function scroller() {
                                $('#newsticker ul li').animate(