Thanks MorningZ,

strange that that is not the error I'm getting at all.
My errors have pointed a break in the jquery.1.3.1.min.js (which
seemed odd).

I completely removed the references to dynacloud, but still get the
jquery and google maps errors.

I've got the debugging on in IE, that's how i'm seeing the errors.

I actually tried to fix the plugin to work with noconflict, (before
you saw it), but even with the link you sent, i am somewhat lost on
how to do that.

I'll load up another version later today, but I'm finding this very
puzzling (and i actually had the problem before noconclict was turned
on.