Hey,.. The problem seems weird..

The same page which worked well in IE is not working when I put
the file into my server odibab.com and opened the page from IE.

So, If i keep the same html page in my local windows and use It works
But not when It is coming from odibab.com server.

Any idea why this happening?

Thanks in advance,
Antony Johnson