Hi Eric,

Thanks for helping me..

I did what you said, I got these two exceptions in the Mozilla Error
console.

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal document.domain
value"  code: "1009" nsresult: "0x805303f1
(NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_DOCUMENT_DOMAIN)"  location: "http://odibab.com/
ostore/test.html Line: 49"]

Error: [Exception... "Access to restricted URI denied"  code: "1012"
nsresult: "0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)"  location: "http://
www.odibab.com/ostore/jquery.js Line: 2700"]
Source File: http://www.odibab.com/ostore/jquery.js
Line: 2700

I dont know why the URI is in restricted? :(

Thanks,
Antony Johnson