Hi Eric!

I showed this problem with Flexigrid selected rows, but the problem is
with a specific class attribute to several elements.
For example, If I have 2 links with class attribute "clickMe" and I
do:

$(".clickMe").click(function(){ alert("this is a test"); });

only the FIRST link works. In 1.2.6 this used to work just fine, but
in 1.3.1 don't.

The same code above, to work on 1.3.1 in my projects, I have to do

$("a .clickMe").click(function(){ alert("this is a test"); });    I
had to specify that "clickMe" is a link ("a") class attribute...

Thanks!!