I just started using google's code repo to call JQuery on my sites.
It was recommended by a number of people, including John Resig (on
TWiT); I'm having an issue though, and I'm wondering if it's just me.

about one in a hundred times it just doesn't load at all; and on some
configurations, it was as high as 1 in 10.  not loading jQuery breaks
a great deal of my javascript, and I'm going to have to go back to
self-hosting the library.

The specific configuration that it's not loading consistently is this:

Firefox 3 Windows, On a small office network (5 computers) with a
cable broadband connection;

I've also seen it on FF3 OSX and Safari OSX