the problem you are having is CSS . There should be a file of CSS to hold all the components of the carousel together. I looked and didn't see one on site for Lite version

read up on CSS. html generates the content but it needs to be displalyed in proper location, color etc with CSS.

The full blown JCarousel incldes the file needed, not sure why Lite doesn't

Can tell you are new at doing this,, look in your browser and see how other pages are structured. In Internet Explorer, right click / view source will pull window up of code for any page.

surreal5335 wrote:
I am creating this carousel with jcarousel lite plug in but instead of
getting a carousel I am just getting a vertical static list of images
when loading it into a table cell with firefox. I have read that IE is
notroious for having this problem as well.
 Upon pressing the next and prev buttons the list just hides and shows
itself.

I know that plug in is being called properly bc without the call for
the script, the toggling of the list with the buttons doesnt work.

I have gone over my code and several times and checked install notes
and other demo scripts, but still have same problem.

Here is my link to the page at issue

http://royalvillicus.com/photo_site/photo.html

I appreciate any help in solving this matter