I am creating this carousel with jcarousel lite plug in but instead of
getting a carousel I am just getting a vertical static list of images
when loading it into a table cell with firefox. I have read that IE is
notroious for having this problem as well.
 Upon pressing the next and prev buttons the list just hides and shows
itself.

I know that plug in is being called properly bc without the call for
the script, the toggling of the list with the buttons doesnt work.

I have gone over my code and several times and checked install notes
and other demo scripts, but still have same problem.

Here is my link to the page at issue

http://royalvillicus.com/photo_site/photo.html

I appreciate any help in solving this matter