I am using the jquery windows plugin and i would like to be able to
get the title of each window that is created. An example of the html
that the plugin creates for the windows title bar is:
Click Example5

In this case I would like to get the value "Click Example 5" from this
particular window. I can get the values of all of the divs in
windowTitleBar ("Click Example5-0X"), but I can't figure out how to
get the firat value only.
Can someone plase help?