@mkmanning: Well done!! Your script works well. Thanks, and great
job! :)

@brian-263: Thanks for the idea. Yup, i'm using PHP as i said before.
Therefore, i need those '[]'.
Anyway, i'm still curious with what you mean by 'parse out the index
from each of the IDs ...'. I'm not really sure how to do it. If you
don't mind, can you give me an example script?

@Josh Powell: Thanks for being the first one to reply my post :)
I'm sorry, but i'm afraid i agree with brian-263 about better not
making up new attribute instead of optimizing pre-defined ones.

@all: Maybe i was wrong to explain my problem when i used the word
'instantly' (as this is my first post :) In fact, the 'deal-post'
table is located in different tab panel with the 'deal-summary' one
(i'm using JQuery UI plugin for tabs). So, i will drop the 'keyup'
event and also forget about autocomplete plugins for now. I will use
the 'change' event instead, as i think it's enough for me.

Thanks guys!!!