Hi all,

I need an example for this situation:

I have a form that dynamically shows different parts of the form based
on radio button choices.

Example:  Registrion type:  Business or Individual radio buttons

If they click on Business, I have a portion of the page only show
business information fields.
If they click on Individual, I have another portion of the page only
show individual information fields.

How can I validate, say, "business_state" or "individual_state" based
on the radio button choice?

If I put in validation in the function for both fields, I get no
validation and the form passes.  But, if I put in one or the other
validation the form does the validation and doesn't pass.

help :(

Thanks!