I don't use the plug-in typically, but may start soon.  I've been
rolling my own validation routines.

However, is it possible to set up two separate validation routines
with the plug-in with separate id's or some other identifier and
call the appropriate routine according to the user's selection?

It would certainly seem easier to do that rather than trying to
manipulate a single validation routine to cater to two separate forms.

Rick