Question.

I have it working right now but i can't get it to work more than
once.
I am using $.ajax(); and $("a").click(); to initiate this.

5 menu buttons, the first one always works, no matter which one, but
after it refreshes, the other buttons don't work.

I am wondering if it is because I am using jQuery to enable my
clicks?