Awesome idea, I tried that however the problem is, in order to make it
work, the cluetip I bind to component should be activated with a user
click before the trigger mechanism become able to work. That means, if
I run trigger('click') before clicking the element by hand, It doesn't
work. But after clicking,trigger works.

The thing I'm trying to accomplish is, binding cluetip with json data
to a link and opening it at the user click but both should be
completed in one click. However I can only fetch the data at the first
click and I can show the cluetip  at the second click.

Also it seems like the trigger click I wrote below doesn'T work, I'm
triggering with another buttons click in my comp, however this is how
it should be.

I'm pasting my code below,

    $('.class2').click(function(){

        if($(this).attr('clicked')=="false"){
            var id=$(this).attr('tel');
            c=$(this).attr('id');

            $("#c"+id).attr({clicked : "true"});

            $.getJSON("editProfileReturn.php?eid="+$(this).attr
('name') ,{}, function(data){
                var html="bla bla";
                $("#disclosure").html(html);

                $("#a"+id).cluetip({  cluetipClass:
'jtip',activation:'click',
                    width: 400, local: true, cursor:
'pointer',hoverClass: 'highlight', hideLocal: true});
            })
        }
    },function(){
$('#a160').trigger('click')