Also, for reference, this is how your request are processed.

1. HTTP request from user for page.php
2. PHP parses the page
3. PHP includes header.php, PHP parses that page
4. PHP includes "lets say" content.php, PHP parses that page
5. PHP includes footer.php, PHP parses that page
6. The final HTML is returned
7. The CSS is included asynchronously, along with any images
8. The Javascript is included synchronously, then executed
9. Images are included
9. DomReady is fired