Hello,

I am trying to get the same functionality as Andrea also.

Here's my use case:

I currently have a traditional form select drop down list that can get
very long. It's tedious to scan and scroll through the entire list
when it gets long.
I would like to use autocomplete to show the entire list on focus, and
then dynamically pare down the list as the user types in part of an
element name.

I think that would create the best user experience for my case.

Right now, it's confusing for a user to double click the input field
in order for the entire list of elements to show. Single click (aka
focus) doesn't work.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Ed