Have you thought of using AJAX to embed the remote page within a <div>
instead of using an iFrame? I know you would have to use JSONP to get it to
work across domains, so it kind of depends on how much control you have over
each site. Another way of doing it would be using a proxy script to fetch
the page, then use AJAX to fetch it from the proxy.

Otherwise, the  only way I can think you would do this is by loading the
page in an iframe which is the correct width (set the height to 1px or
something), waiting for the page to load, getting the height of the page in
the iframe, then destroying the iframe and re-creating it with the correct
height. You then have the problem that if the user changes the font size,
you get a scrolling iframe again.

hth