Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately neither of them are what I
need - I've already tested both. They both only work if the elements
to be equalized are starting on the same row. These two scripts work
by basically finding the height of the tallest column, then applying
it to the shorter columns. But in my case, I need something exactly
like the script I showed in my example - http://jsbin.com/ofehi -
where the 3 boxes are being given different heights so the baseline of
each is on the same row, as opposed to being given all the same
height. I guess it's like an inverted version of the scripts you
listed!