The code currently on the site ask users to copy and paste the partnumber.  I
had to do that b/c even with 'id="partnum"' the "PartNumber" field in the
"GetAQuote" form does not populate in IE.

Here's a version of the page with <input type="text" name="partnum"
id="partnum" value="" />

  http://www.eastexhaust.com/inventory_.php

It works in FF, etc. but not in IE.