On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Rick Faircloth <r...@whitestonemedia.com>wrote:

> But,  oh well…not all languages can measure up to ColdFusion. ;o)

Apples and oranges.  One is a server-side language, one is a client-side
language.

A client-side language, inherent to its very nature, has certain limitations
placed on it.  It does what it's intended to do, and does it well
(especially with jQuery).

A server-side language, also inherent to its very nature, also has certain
limitations placed on it.  Once the page is loaded in the client, there's
nothing CF can do.

Server side languages and client side languages complement each other very
nicely tho and both are integral parts of an AJAX application.

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.